Hello, my name is Wade. I'm an energetic individual who loves learning and enveloping themselves into projects that help make a better impact on everyone's lives. I recently received my Bachelors in Actuarial Science from Michigan State University in the Fall of 2018. My hobbies include audio mixing of electronic dance music, video games, hanging out with friends, and exploring new insights into metaheuristic search models.
- Analysis of Reinsurance Risks
- Development of a new methodology for deriving insight into currency interest rate changes
- Computer Object Detection with OpenCV and Convolution Neural Networks - Website
- Software Synth Prototyping with the ALSA Modular Synth and CLAM Network Editor projects
- Heterogeneous computing with Raspberry Pi's following
- I want to to study natural frequencies of atomic matter.
- Growing Crystals
- Automatic Bayesian estimation of a probability distribution and its parameters with a metaheuristic search model